Does your company create data? Then our team will help you analyze them.
We will analyze the quality of your data, offer the best method of storing, synchronizing imports and exports.
Next, we propose an optimal mathematical model for predicting or classifying this data.
Then choose the best IT tools that are best to use for your data. We usually use Python and its frameworks (Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Seaborn, Scikit Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Statsmodels, Plotly …) and Jupyter Notebook or Google Colab, but if you use R or Wolfram, we can also help.
We will also create reports for you to help you understand and see:
- the quality of your data
- how your data is classified
- forecast according to your data
- whether the model works correctly
- results of using different models and algorithms
- many beautiful graphs, charts and matrices 🙂
- presentation of your data and results of work of model in 3D with interactive viewing